Welcome Little Monsters

...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Seven Day Playsuit Challenge!

So, 'What is the Playsuit Challenge?' you ask. Well, here's the deal. I think this is one of my greatest ideas ever, I need to get a patent in this quick: You take seven playstuits and wear one each day of the week. Every week! SO you're never seen wearing anything but playsuits, I think it's such a cute idea.

I absolutely adore playsuits! There is something so fun and sporty about them while at the same time they are very feminine and flattering if you can choose one that suits you.

So, in honour of my new challege which I am putting forward to all of you, here are my favorite seven playsuits at the moment.


Monday
I love strapless playsuits, unfortunately with my ample bosom, lol, I often have to refrain from wearing anything strapless. I love this playsuit on the model regardless. This is the kind of outfit you'd see someone wearing at a barbecue drinking ice cold bulmers with a load of really hip friends.
Tuesday
This is the piece that I'd be most likely to buy and wear myself. The colour is vibrant and pretty and the cut is flattering to a number of body shapes.
Wednesday
This is definitely a day time suit. It's a great alternative to shorts and tee shirt for summer days. It possessess all the girly-ness of a skirt while being practical for hanging out on the beach or in the park where you'll probably end up partaking in a game of football or touch rugby.
Thursday
This little number is something I'd wear on a date. It's dressy enough to look good without looking like too much effort was involved! It's versatile enough to go from walk in the park to afternoon drinks to even a bar later on.
Friday
This is probably my favorite of them all on the model. I love the cut and the bright colours. However I think if would make me look like a frump so I doubt I'll be wearing it anytime soon...
Saturday
I really like this one because it's versatile enough to be worn during the day or at night to a club.
Sunday
This is such a lazy Sunday look! I love this piece because it's so different to all the other playsuits I was looking at. I love the faded denim giving it a worn look. However, I don't think it would be flattering on anyone who doesn't have twiggy model legs unfortunately.

Damn I wish I had the money to buy seven as cute as these... As it stands I only have one. I think a trip to Pennies is required right now!

I also need to get a pair of denim hotpants before I head off stateside. Preferably ones that are cute but are appropriate for wearing at Summer Camp! I really must go shopping and stock up on summer supplies soon...

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment