Welcome Little Monsters

...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A bit rusty, but I'm glad to be back!

I literally just wrote this song five minutes and ago and I am so happy about it! It's not great, I did it really quickly so the lyrics are a bit dodgy in some places. I was in such a rush to finish it though because this is the first time in a long time that I've actually been able to write anything. The exam stress must finally be wearing off! (There's a bit where it jumps and leaves out a patch and makes me sound like a whining cat (0:48)...)

Really, I've had the worst writer's block I've ever experienced lately. It's probably a mixture the exams and also what's been going on lately- I havn't been a happy Kizzy lately!
But that's all changed now, this is a eucatastrophe! (Note my use of Tolkien language, nerd!)

Ignore the first few seconds, I started off on completely the wrong foot. Also ignore my dismal singing, I'm aware that I can't hit the high notes...




Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment