Welcome Little Monsters

...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kizzy's 21st Birthday Celebration

I'm turning 21 at the end of June but since neither myself nor my twin will be in the country at that point, we had our 21st birthday party last night.

I had the most amazing time all thanks to my friends who attended, it wouldn't have been the same without any of them. It started off in our house where we had drinks and food. My older sisters were great working the bar and making sure everyone was looked after. Amy made a tropical punch which went down a treat with everyone! Tiger beer and outdoor lights added to the Summer feel. Unfortunately it started to rain and we had to move the party inside so any late-comers missed the great garden set up. Afterwards we went to Flannerys and then Coppers which were both really good fun I have to say.

My sister and I wore the same shoes and dress which was really fun to do. Everyone was commenting though how the outfit looked totally different though on each of us, it's funny how that is! My make up was inspired by Lady Gaga in her 'Poker Face' video.


Dress: 20euro from H&M


Shoes: 25euro from Simon Harte

The night was great. The drink was great, the food was great. My favorite people were there. I danced all night. I got my birthday kiss. I wasn't hungover the next day- Seriously, what more could I ask for?!

(All photos are courtesy of my brilliant new camera- Thank you all!)

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment