Welcome Little Monsters

...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Exam Time

So, the last two weeks have been pretty crazy ever since term finished and everyone hit the library hard core to swot up before exams. The Hamilton library has been absolutely packed, I've had to been in college before 9.30am each day to make sure I get my usual seat. (I can't study in a different seat, It confuses my brain too much). Yesterday I wanted to go to the 24 hour study space. I got there at 8.50am and it was full. I was actually planning on getting there much earlier, but apparently the earliest bus into town leaves Ashington at 8.30 on a Sunday- How inconvenient!

Well, I wanted to share this link. It's a website that has playlists for studying to. (I know its a bit late what with exams already started, but better late than pregnant eh?!) They are playlists of piano sonatas, so they are soothing but not distracting. You can also choose between a one hour or two hour block so it also works as a good time keeper:

http://www.studylikeachampion.com/study-playlist.html

I haven't checked out the rest of the website, but I'd say that they have some other tips on studying if you are really finding it hard to get the head down at the books.

Well, it's not too long to go now. Friday I'll be celebrating the end of my official exams by going to the Pav and getting drunk on two cans. Oh yes. And then another week and I'll be finished third year for good... Crazy to think, only one more year of college before we graduate!

Good luck to everyone this week!
Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment