Welcome Little Monsters

...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Casual...

Ebay.com
Asos.com

Asos.com

Phatlife.com


So, I just finished my thesis proposal... Kinda. Well, it's drafted and emailed away to Wally to be corrected, let's hope there isn't too much work to be done on it.

So as a little treat to myself I allowed myself to do some internet-shop browsing. Whilst doing this I came to the conclusion that I am overly picky. Really. I could find nothing I liked. Trawling through sites upon sites and nothing was appealing to me. I eventually decided on the above outfit.

I do actually really love the jeans, they look perfect. The shoes, meh, they'll do. I couldn't find a top I liked at all. I'm not into all this lace and floral stuff that seems to be in fashion at the moment. I was trying to find a leather top, lol, but couldn't come across one, so instead I settled for this street-wise little number. And then, of course, how can an outfit be complete with A BUMBAG?!

Bum bags it seems are only available at the moment in black, dark grey, or obnoxious pink in the kiddie's section. I managed to find this yellow one on Ebay, but it's a bit of a murky yellow. I want an illuminous one. Or a sparkly silver one. If anyone spots one around please give me a shout! I'm dying for one ever since yesterday when I suddenly got the brain wave to bring bum bags back...
Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment