Welcome Little Monsters

...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Boys Boys Boys


Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday

Kristin Scott Thomas and Robert Redford in The Horse Whisperer

Over the past week I have been cultivating my love of Audrey Hepburn and Robert Redford, lots of DVD's have been watched, many of which I had never seen before, but I now know, for a fact, that I want to be a cowboy and move to Montana and raise horses, even though I am slightly afraid of horses, whatever, minor detail. I also now know, that more than one item of denim in an outfit is only acceptable on a cowboy, even then a cowboy that somewhat resembles Rober Redford,and nowhere else, i don't care what Vogue or Topshop says, denim jeans and any other form of denim is a no-no! Definitely so.
Also, sweet potatoe fries in Eddie Rockets are pretty whopper, they are awesome, go on give them a bash.
Happy Easter, over the Easter break, rather than do work, watch Spy Game, Out of Africa, Sneakers, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Roman Holiday and as much West Wing as you can. Or do like me and re-read all the Harry Potter books, in preparation for the forthcoming Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings/ Twilight pub quiz in aid of the BotSoc in October 2010. Put it in your calendars. It will be whopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment