Welcome Little Monsters

...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Head

Bostonian with Avocado. YumYum.


I have a big head. This makes me sad as it generally makes it very hard to buy hats that fit my big head. I today stumbled across a website that makes fairtrade panama hats, for women, in a variety of sizes, you measure your head, order it, and get an awesome hat whilst saving the world. Great.
I also have decided that I want pink/coral skinny jeans, for summer, to make my world a little bit happier. Study has me down in the dumps. Topshop have some lovely pairs, as do ASOS, but for me, I have weirdly long legs, so I would need to try on a pair of jeans before handing over some cash as odds are they would be too short. A friend of mine, she is Swedish, has crazy long legs, and wears a brand called Cheap Mondays, so I think I may look for those and see what they are like from an economic/length point of view.
In an attempt to distract Kizzy from study I took her to The Pig & Heifer, New York Deli on Sandwith St., I had a Bostonian, she had a Cajun Chicken, and by all accounts they were fantastic. It is best to go either before or after lunch time as the queues can be manic, and also don't leave it too long after lunch as they close once all their ingredients run out. At around a fiver for a sandwich it could be called expensive, but it is worth it as you will not eat again for the rest of the day. I want one now in fact.
Too everyone sitting exams, good luck,
Benno.

No comments:

Post a Comment