Welcome Little Monsters

...

Saturday, March 27, 2010


Right so, introductions have been given, excellent. So you know, Kizzy shall be doing the majority of the writing, as I dislike expressing myself through words, and I (Sizzy) shall provide pictures of our lives, together and separately.
I shall try to keep faces out of pictures, but clearly this is going to be hard, and I shall also try to give credit where credit is due.
Currently obsessing on Marina and the Diamonds, nude colours (like everyone else it seems), correct spelling and grammar (a lifelong love affair) and lingerie, on the outside on the inside, I don't care. Have seen the most amazing lace corset bralet in tophop,
Ah also, above is 'The Legend'. A sandwich created with the help of Stoney, fried bread (all bread should most definitely be fried), fried egg, sausages, spring onion, and ballymaloe relish. Lots of relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment