Welcome Little Monsters

...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Parsnip and Apple Soup?

My boys in their suits, handsome devils.
Cormac and his awesome 'mouse and cheese' cufflinks.
Parsnip and Apple soup and chunky chips at Avoca café, Suffolk Street.

Today, Nips and I had lunch in Avoca, we do this sometimes when we are feeling particularly flush, this feeling of wealth always disappears after having eaten in Avoca due to the horrendous prices (though not quite as horrendous as Iarnrod Eireann, penis-heads). The parsnip and apple soup was good, but sweet at the bottom, very strange for a bowl of soup or so I thought.
Anyway, did you know that I love shorts?
I love everything about shorts, once they fit well and are the right length everyone's legs look great in a pair of shorts. Currently I am lusting after a black leather pair from H&M, reasonably enough priced I think, but alas still no money.
I also love men in suits. Cormac always seems to have immaculate suits with these little touches that completely suit his personality, such as mouse and cheese cufflinks, awesome dude, awesome. I also love Ger's tux, (very top picture, on the left), I believe he got it in M&S for a pretty penny and it just fits him perfectly, tip for Trinners Ball, buy your own tux, it'll pay off in the end.
Anyway, there you go, also check out the garden collection in H&M, it seems really pretty and summer-like online, must peruse it instore, usually don't like the quality of H&M clothing, it all seems to fall apart so fast, but this organic collection might be really nice, you never know friends, oh here's the website link:
http://www.hm.com/ie/#/gardencollection/
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment