Welcome Little Monsters

...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stop being a Grinch - make a snow angel





Peeps, stop whining about the snow.
I absolutley adore it. The solution, don't drive or rely on public
transport - walk, bring spare socks everywhere, wear so many layers you feel nothing & of course APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR.
Ireland, as a nation, doesn't seem to grasp the need for rubber soled, amazing wellies. I have seen people in converse (squelch), pumps (brrrrr), suede boots (idiot), high heels, everything! Cop on dudes.
I have worn my wellies everyday for the last week, we are now one entity. Granted they are hunters & incredib
ly comfortable & not desperately ugly, but they paid for themselves a long time ago.
Good shoes = more snowball fights, snow angels, hot chocolates in the snow, igloo building, running around like a mad bastard & less slipping.
I love snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment