Welcome Little Monsters

...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ITSA... Santy Bagel!


If you haven't had a bagel from an ITSA... cafe yet, you should definitely try them out (This has nothing to do with me being an employee I swear!). Yes, they are extremely fattening (Despite being 'virtually fat-free') but my gosh are they worth it!


The newest addition to the menu is the limited edition 'Santy Bagel'. (I love Christmas menus!) It consists of: Onion bagel, butter, mayonaise, ham, turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. Normally when I think of Christmas sandwiches I imagine them being very dry, but not this one! The bagel is soft and warm and the stuffing served hot. It really is so juicy and tender and perfect for consumption!

I thoroughly recommend it if you are looking for a bite to eat in town. ITSA... Bagel can be found in Arnotts and Fitzwilliam Lane in town and also in Malahide, Dun Laoghaire and at the IMMA.

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment