Welcome Little Monsters

...

Friday, November 26, 2010

Tea & Toast....




One of my favourite blogs (of them all, there are lots) is Fashion Toast. The pictures are lovely, she doesn't rant on about silly things that can just get a bit ranty & it makes me happy to look at such a pretty girl every now & then. Fashion toast is a lady called Rumi Neely, she is based in San Diego & seems to design lots of little bits for people here & there, example she did some pieces for Forever 21, newly opened in Dublin & I am still undecided as to whether I like it or not, though lovely underwear for under a fiver, yes please, also check out RCVA her pieces for there are lovely indeed & once I have money again will be ordered.
Oh today was consumed by Christmas cheer - turning on of the lights with caroling, hot cider & mince pies in the Shelbourne, it was very festive all together! I really do like Christmas a lot.
p.s. legs that just keep going - hells to the yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment