Welcome Little Monsters

...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is that a Ukulele?



Our boy attended battle of the bands the other evening, apparently ukuleles are cool again, I'm not sure why to be honest, but then I found this (thank you YouTube) & thought it was kinda cute, though she is 16, & it's a bit dowdy for a 16 year old (could she cheer up a bit please) it's still cute & that is exactly what a Ukulele is cute. Desperately hard to spell Ukulele by the way, nearly killed google trying to do it. But fair play to her, Christopher Bailey liked her a lot, & again she is only 16, when I was 16 I was a bit useless, still am to be honest, but there you go.

2 comments:

  1. Ukuleles have been cool since that ukulele cover of Somewhere Over The Rainbow a few years ago...then it got cooler when everyone found that video of the Asian kid doing I'm Yours....and its cool rating went off the chart when Mr Schu cracked one out in Glee earlier in the year! :P

    ReplyDelete