Welcome Little Monsters

...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm aware that I neglected this blog so badly over the Summer..

Sorry! Luckily the amazing Sizzy was still here to keep you updated in all things important! I've been quite busy having a music filled Summer working at camp in New Hampshire. Quite an experience!

So, for my first update in like, three months I'd like to share with you a song I wrote today. It's called 'Metronome' and it's my attempt at writing in the style of Lady Gaga (Rawr) both lyrically and melodically. Although I've already been told that it's too similar to 'Paparazzi', but hey, I'm learning!

Big shout out to Mr. Kizzy for helping me improve the awful recording quality (143).

1 comment:

  1. AH fair play Katie, you've your own blog. No way. How's life?

    ReplyDelete