Welcome Little Monsters

...

Friday, October 29, 2010

If I had this in my wardobe...

I would promise to never wear my ugg boots to college again. I would promise to always get up in time to pick out a nice outfit instead of ending up leaving the house in jeans and something Abercrombie. I promise I would always style my hair and do my make up and look pretty all the time- Just so the coat would look good on me. It's so perfect, and yet so un-Kizzy ish in that, it would require effort to choose clothes to match it.

But it's beautiful- And it's a cape! Wearing this I would feel like an undercover super hero. But a really trandy, feminie super hero!

Well, now you know, if you're thinking of buying me anything for Christmas: This would be quite an appropriate gift for me!! (Sizzy has already shown me the fur coat and heels from BT2s that she wants for Christmas. I'm starting a charity collection for these gifts, if anyone would like to make a donation please contact me. Every little helps.)

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx


(Bound Seam Duffle Cape, £85, Topshop)

1 comment: