Welcome Little Monsters

...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Born This Way

So, Lady Gaga's second full length album was released today! (It did leak before the weekend but after one fruitless search for it I decided to wait until today to hear it anyway). This morning I braved a town full of Obama-lovers and managed to get my copy of the CD despite the city practically being on lock-down.

To cut a long story short: It was worth it!! The album is great. Of course, there are some filler songs but every album has them. It's a pop/electro explosion with awesome lyrics and crazy harmonies. I love it <3 PUT YOUR PAWS UP!

So, I shall leave you now with my favorite song (after listening to the album once through) from Mother Monster's latest masterpiece :)

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Kizzy xx



Americano

No comments:

Post a Comment